Our commitment to the COVID-19 pandemic
We are taking the current situation very seriously.
Our major concern is the safety and welfare of our staff and our valued customers, and therefore we have implemented the following measures:
- In keeping with the Australian Government recommendations we are practicising social distancing with our customers and staff
- Only 2 customers allowed in store at any given time, so please do not come in with a partner and/or your children
- If the store is at customer capacity, please wait outside for your turn
- We are now delivering to local areas in our refrigerated van. If you cannot get to us, let us come to you. Please call us on 9871 1157 to place your order. Pay over the phone. We will strive to deliver within 24 hours.
- We are constantly sanitising all surfaces in the store
- Hand sanitiser is available if you wish to use it, please just ask
- Our administrative staff are working from home
- We are monitoring all government and Australian Meat Industry Council notifications
Health and safety
- Our industry has always had strict hygiene standards and at Webster’s we pride ourselves on our AAA food preparation standard rating
- Our team members are always practising a high level of personal hygiene, sanitising their hands after each transaction and adhering to all safety measures
- We are having regular team members to check in on our team and their wellbeing and keeping abreast of updates on the current situation
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our lovely customers for their support, patience and co-operation. We are always striving to bring you the best quality meat with exceptional customer service while standing by our ethos of practicing whole animal butchery.
A big shout out to our amazing team members who have worked tirelessly over the past month in the most unprecedented and at times, hectic conditions. They have remained focused, positive and good humoured while ensuring the safety of each other and customers is number one priority.
We hope everyone keeps safe and healthy during these unfamiliar times.